1. Go to the Library Catalog
2. After logging into your account (see how here), search for the item that you would like to reserve. You can use either the Quick Search or Advanced Search button.
3. Locate the item that you would like to reserve from the list and click on the blue availability button. This button will tell you how many copies are currently available in the library. You can reserve an item even if it says “0 Available” – this means that the item is currently checked out and you will be placed on a waiting list.
4. A yellow box will appear. Click the “Reserve This Item” button.
5. Another box will appear. Click the “Reserve” button. We will call you when your item is available.
If you need help or have questions, please email email@example.com or call the library at 785-456-9181 and we will be happy to assist you.