We do not have 2012 State of Kansas tax forms at the library, but forms may be printed from the Kansas Department of Revenue website.
- Complete Tax Instruction Booklet-2012
- Form K-40: Kansas Individual Income Tax and/or Food Sales Tax Refund
- S: KS Supplemental Schedule
- K-40V: Kansas Payment Voucher (with instructions)
- General Information
- Line-by-line K-40 and Schedule S Instructions
- Individual Income Tax Tables and Rates
Please visit the Kansas Department of Revenue website www.ksrevenue.org for all other forms.
You may also file your Kansas taxes online
We have 2012 Federal tax forms available at the library at no cost.